Osteopathy is a recognised primary healthcare system of diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of musclo-skeletal problems.It is used worldwide to compliment mainstream or alternative medicine for patients with problems of the spine, peripheral joints, ligaments or muscles.
Osteopathy is a natural medicine that approaches patients holistically.
An osteopath will consider a patient’s lifestyle, medical history, diet and stress levels, and assess the entire patient in relation to their presenting symptom. In addition to using their hands to feel the body’s tissues, enabling them to diagnose and treat sore muscles and painful joints.
Osteopathy recognises that the body has the inherent ability to heal itself and contains its own “medicine chest” to do this.
Suzanne uses a range of techniques to encourage the body’s tissues back to an expression of optimum health:
- Hands on gentle manipulation to align, relax and balance the spine.
- Careful work with her hands on tight and painful muscles.
- Work on your posture and structural make up to recover the natural ease and lift in the spine.
- Advice on lifestyle and habits, including exercises, diet and stress reduction.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Slipped discs
- Shoulder pain
- Repetitive strain injury
- Fibromyalgia / CFS / ME
- Sports and work related injuries
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Digestive disorders
Appointment Times & Prices
Mondays: 2pm – 9pm
Wednesdays: 2pm – 9pm
Initial Consultation 1 hour – £45
Follow up sessions 45 mins £40
Suzanne can also accommodate home visits on request.
Phone: 07804 277093